New to Yoga? This introduction yoga course is the perfect way to start your yoga practice in a relaxed, non judgemental, small class setting. This 8 week introduction to yoga course will introduce you to the principles of Vinyasa flow yoga, a dynamic yoga style that links movement to breath. Also called flow yoga because of the smooth way the poses run together.
The course is designed to give you a strong foundation of knowledge to give you the confidence to attend yoga classes or build a home practice.What you will learn during the course:
- Intro to what is yoga
- Basic breathing techniques
- Warm up poses, including the sun salutations
- Basic standing postures to cultivate strength and balance
- Basic back bends to cultivate mobility in the spine and to awaken energy
- Sitting postures like forward bends for flexibility and to calm down
- Restorative ending poses for relaxationWhat will you need?
Mats are provided free of charge, however, I recommend purchasing or bringing your own mat, as owning your own mat is extremely beneficial in motivating you to dedicate your self to the practice in between classes and after the course has finished!What to wear?
Please wear comfortable clothing that you can stretch and move in.How much?
8 weeks for £64 to be paid before the start of the course.Course Tutor: Tina Jeffery LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE - BOOK NOW!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to phone or email Tina: